Tuesday 10 March 2015







If You Know a Little Football, This Simple Tip Can Help You Pocket N27,500 or More In a Week

by Desmond Lolu | Last updated February 28th 2015
Hi, my name is Desmond Lolu and I have been making money predicting football matches since 2012.
I am always surprised when people ask me if football betting really works.
Sure. It works but you don't have to believe what I say. It is better that you experience it yourself.
That is what happened to a friend of mine who made N107,000 betting on football just 3 days after I taught him how to bet.
The funny thing is that the guy is not even a serious football fan and this was someone who used to think football betting was a scam until I showed him some of my recent winnings like the one below where I turned N500 into N10,500 in a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment