Wednesday 11 March 2015

Shocking Photos: Former GMD Of Diamond Bank, Attacked By Political Thugs (Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised



Here’s what the former GMD/CEO of Diamond Bank wrote on his Facebook page about the attack he encountered with his team. Alex Otti resigned from Diamond Bank to pursue his political career not too long ago. He intends to be the next Governor of Abia State under the All Progressives Alliance if elected in.
I and my supporters were attacked by some sponsored thugs at the venue of our town hall meeting at Ndioru Village in Ikwuano LGA.
It was a gory sight as the thugs armed with guns, machetes and stones descended on my supporters.
Some of my supporters were injured while some cars in my convoy were damaged. Continue…
I then urged my teeming supporters to exercise restraints in the face of continued provocation while I lodged a complaint at the Police Command.
No degree of cowardly attacks will stop the transformation of Abia State which has already commenced.
Ndi Abia, please use your PVC‘s to expel brigandage from the God’s Own State and embrace change which is already in the air.


0 comments:

Post a Comment